1. Knowledge. Your employees will learn product management from the best product managers in the world. Every year companies like Google, Youtube, Facebook, Netflix send speakers over to PMF to share best practices.
2. Practical learning. They will participate in interactive sessions with hands-on product work.
3. Increase productivity. According to Harvard Business Review, employees who go out of the office every now and then to attend events are more productive.
4. Helps in recruiting. If your company encourages and offers employees the opportunity to attend conferences, make sure to display these in your employment branding, (career site, social media pages).
5. Networking. Your employees will meet peers from other companies, making it easier to find solutions to problems. There’s an incredible amount of sharing, learning and leveraging that can happen. Not to mention finding new customers for your products.
6. Company exposure. Attendee’s company name will appear on the website and on badges.
7. Team building. This conference will help build our team, providing a forum for team members to discuss tools, technologies, and processes and how we can might apply them in our company to improve our information products, workflow, and processes. Teams get a 25% discount.
8. You Will Retain More Employees Over Time. Employees want their company to offer them development opportunities. Employees want development opportunities. Personal goals and priorities influence everything about an employee’s performance, including their decision to stay and grow with you overtime.